TSU NEEDS YOU!!!
To support the Tennessee State University Centennial Year Celebration, we invite all alumni in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area to GIVE!
I invite you to support the Million Dollar Challenge Centennial Scholarship Fund (MDCCSF), a national fundraising drive which provides scholarships to TSU students. As the TSUNAA immediate Past President and University Foundation Board member, I need your monetary support – large or small – to complete this initiative. I have asked all national alumni chapter presidents to collect funds for this effort. The Washington DC Metro Chapter needs your monetary support to donate to the MDCCSF.
Angela Young Stephens and I are hosting a fundraising cookout at our home:
21 Hidden Valley Court
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904-5252
Saturday, July 21, 2012
2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Raise $10,000 for the University Scholarship Funds.
- Increase the percentage of alumni, who give; currently @ a low of 4%.
- Suggested donation $100.00, however, donations for more or less, will be graciously accepted.
- Funds will be collected between June 30–September 15, 2012
- All tax deductible gifts will be collectively mailed to the TSU Foundation, as received. Receipts will be provided directly to you by the Foundation.
- Please collect checks from all alumni you know and bring them with you.
- Online donations can be made at: www.tnstate.edu/contributions or call (615) 963-5481.
Checks/money orders should be made payable to: TSU Foundation and designate gift to: “Million Dollar Challenge”.
Can’t make it??? Simply mail check to the above address. Want to pay by credit card? A computer will be accessible.
Thanking you in advance and we look forward to seeing you on July 21.