Sharese “REECY” Jackson is the visionary behind The InspireMe Collection. I’ve been entertaining people through music most of my life. I’ve also had the opportunity to work with children for many years. Over those years I’ve had the opportunity to work with some of the best little people in the world. Those children are the inspiration behind The InspireMe Collection.
The InspireMe Collection is MUSIC, BOOKS, AND MUCH MORE! The Collection is education, inspiration, motivation and encouragement. I’ve been a nanny for the past 6 years, and I not only know the power of music and it’s ability to education and aid in the learning process for children, I see it in action daily.
What We Need & What You Get
In order to make this inspiration become a manifestation, we need your help. The songs and stories have been written, some designs for apparel created…. your support will allow us to complete the production and printing of products and move forward with this collection withut the holdups that arise from lack of funding. These funds will allow us to continue to move forward as a brand and business. We are asking for $45000 to assist us in our efforts.
- Approximately $13000 will go into the production and printing of books (we will be printing 3 stories).
- Approximately $6,000 will go toward the production, studio time, and post production for the CD.
- $10000 will go toward the printing of apparel and other merchandise.
- Approximately $5000 will go toward promotions and marketing
- The remainder will go toward product development, the live show, and other areas where funds may be needed as we continue to create more music, books, and merchandise.
Sharese Jackson will be on a 12 city tour promo tour from July 31-September 23 with it ending in Nashville. The Children’s show “INSPIRED MOMENTS can be seen Sept 22 @ The Next Level | 1008 Charlotte Ave 2p and Sept 23rd @ LoveNoise at Jazz & Jokes. The website for the collection is www.ReallyInspireMe.com